Welcome

Hello and welcome, this is about me, my family, hobbies, friends, etc. I love to scrapbook, read good books, watch TV, be a mom, hang with friends, find things on sale, and chocolate. Stop by my online scrapbook store, http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com/ to find great, hard to find products, be inspired, and make some new friends. Hope to see you all there. Kate

Monday, November 16, 2009

the blog that is no longer...

there are certain people who judge me as a mother by what I do (and do not) write, so I will no longer be posting on this blog, thank you very much.

11 comments:

Sasha Fisher said...

That blows that some people are so rude. Is there some other way to get in contact with you?

heather said...

It was fun to "catch up with you" via the blog, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do! Sorry some people have been rude!!! have a wonderful holiday season!!!

Natalie said...

That sucks Kate...It has been so fun to see pictures of the family and see what you have been up to....

Brooke said...

I'm bummed you won't be updating your blog anymore :( It was fun seeing pics of your cute kids. I went private (therefore only allowing certain people to view my blog). I've liked it a lot better than being public. Just something to think about. It was fun running into your husband the other day in Sandy. Miss you Kate...I'd love to get together with you!

Hunter Marina Stolworthy said...

Wow, I don't even know you and that makes me sad. I just stumbled across your blog. If someone is judging a cookie baking, scrapbooking, mom... then I give up.

Hugs to you!

Unknown said...

Sorry this happened to you. I think a little of that might be happening in my life too. Hope things work out for you, God bless.

sohel rana said...

Sorry this happen to you .your post is very nice............
travellingspot

Anonymous said...

Empower2Power
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/bs3vdqj

Mini Bitumen Sprayer said...

i love your blog, don’t find many that are so clear, it is nice to see that someone really understands.

-----------------------------
Concrete Mixer Machine | Mobile Concrete Mixers | Concrete Batch Plants

Anonymous said...

That should never stop you. You don't need those people that bring you down.!.

Syneloi said...

Pozdrawiając z Polski życzę Tobie radosnej twórczości.