Welcome

Hello and welcome, this is about me, my family, hobbies, friends, etc. I love to scrapbook, read good books, watch TV, be a mom, hang with friends, find things on sale, and chocolate. Stop by my online scrapbook store, http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com/ to find great, hard to find products, be inspired, and make some new friends. Hope to see you all there. Kate

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I miss you.


Tuesday nights just aren't the same without Gilmore Girls, this was probably my favorite show ever, (Felicity is right up there though), I feel like I know Lorelai and Rory, like they are my friends or something. I used to SO looked forward to see what had been going on in Stars Hollow, and the writing was genius. Maybe I will rent all 7 seasons and start over again, I'm just not ready to let go.

No comments: