Welcome

Hello and welcome, this is about me, my family, hobbies, friends, etc. I love to scrapbook, read good books, watch TV, be a mom, hang with friends, find things on sale, and chocolate. Stop by my online scrapbook store, http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com/ to find great, hard to find products, be inspired, and make some new friends. Hope to see you all there. Kate

Thursday, November 8, 2007

thank you delivery men.

Yesterday was Christmas come early (for me) at my house. My two new toys, the LG washer/dryer came, and my new sectional. I have been begging Jeff for years for a new couch but he wouldn't let me, saying the kids will destroy it within 24 hours. I promised I would set rules for the kids and not let the couch get ruined. So what happened less than 24 hours later? Millie, my 2 year old found a pen, I have had them all hidden since we moved into this house, but Jeff bought a "Cars" pen for Owen a couple of days ago that Millie go a hold of. Thank goodness for the internet and rubbing alcohol because it came right out, and looks brand new again. (By the way there were 5 of these all over the couch, not just 1, I have no idea where I was at the time, but she did major damage in just a few unsupervised minutes.)

And look at these beauties, I love, love, LOVE them. I feel like a real grown up when doing laundry now, except to get these in the house I had to make room in the garage for the old ones, so I picked up a huge box full of scrapbooks, and threw my back out. So I have been walking hunched over since yesterday, and have been on pain killers, and I couldn't sleep in my nice clean sheets because everytime I moved pain would shoot up my back and down my legs. It is all worth it though for these, they are amazing, very expensive but very worth it. So it was a good day yesterday, I saw my husband for longer than usual (he came home early to help with the back), he did things around the house that have been needing done for a while, all my laundry is done, and I now have an excuse to lay down and do nothing all day today, which is the best part of all.

No comments: