Welcome

Hello and welcome, this is about me, my family, hobbies, friends, etc. I love to scrapbook, read good books, watch TV, be a mom, hang with friends, find things on sale, and chocolate. Stop by my online scrapbook store, http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com/ to find great, hard to find products, be inspired, and make some new friends. Hope to see you all there. Kate

Monday, November 5, 2007

millie go round

Millie hated the merry-go-round went went to the local fair this summer. I put her on the cutest horse I could find, and she started bawling, but I made her sit there thinking that when the ride started she would think it was so much fun. Finally it started to go round and round and she cried the whole time, she was holding on to my shirt for dear life while she went up and down, the other parents were looking at me like I was the most horrible person, besides what was I going to do, make the guy stop the ride? So we waited it out, and no she never stopped crying, and I gave her ice cream after to make me feel better.

2 comments:

april said...

She is so cute!! I wish my little girl didn't like the merry go round, it makes me dizzy riding it!!

lindseyj said...

i love this layout kate! you're amazing