Welcome

Hello and welcome, this is about me, my family, hobbies, friends, etc. I love to scrapbook, read good books, watch TV, be a mom, hang with friends, find things on sale, and chocolate. Stop by my online scrapbook store, http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com/ to find great, hard to find products, be inspired, and make some new friends. Hope to see you all there. Kate

Thursday, March 27, 2008

easter & emme

I spent all day today working on a mini album for the store, and I took a bunch of pictures but after waiting for 30 minutes to upload all of them, I gave up. So you will have to wait until tomorrow when I have more patience. So for now, you will have to put up with a couple of cute pictures.
Emme came to visit a couple of days ago, and Millie was enthralled with her guitar, she wanted to play it, hold it, touch it, and when Emme started to sing, she just sat there and watched.

Side note: Emily and Millie were both named after my Great Grandma Amelia. Millie's real name is Amelia, but we call her Millie, unless she's in trouble and she hears "Amelia Ruth!"

Here is the best picture I got this Easter, of course Owen isn't looking at the camera, but that's just him so I'm ok with it. Look at Millie's cute smile, I love how it looks like she is being protected by her brother and sister, right in the middle of them.

4 comments:

lindseyj said...

SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, it looks like you worked real hard on that album. Can I get one at expo?

Rebecca said...

The kids look so cute in their Easter clothes. And the album is adorable. Too bad, I'll never have a girl so I could by it.

Jeff Garfield said...

Emme looks like Ashlee Simpson