Welcome

Hello and welcome, this is about me, my family, hobbies, friends, etc. I love to scrapbook, read good books, watch TV, be a mom, hang with friends, find things on sale, and chocolate. Stop by my online scrapbook store, http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com/ to find great, hard to find products, be inspired, and make some new friends. Hope to see you all there. Kate

Friday, March 28, 2008

My Girl

I spent all day on this album yesterday, I forgot how long albums take! I haven't made one since I was teaching at our local scrapbook store.
I made this with a Fancy Pants chipboard album and our February Monthly kit.
The pictures are horrible, I'm used to scanning everything in so forgive me, it looks much better in person.





4 comments:

lindseyj said...

i'm not showing you mine now. yours is too cute.

wendipooh13 said...

oh yours turned out soo cute, just love it and the felt looks amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Oooo... Where can I get one?

Jeff Garfield said...

Kate, I seriously think you are a pro.