Welcome

Hello and welcome, this is about me, my family, hobbies, friends, etc. I love to scrapbook, read good books, watch TV, be a mom, hang with friends, find things on sale, and chocolate. Stop by my online scrapbook store, http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com/ to find great, hard to find products, be inspired, and make some new friends. Hope to see you all there. Kate

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Gracie's Birthday Pictures

Pictures of Gracie opening her ipod, she keeps asking,"am I the only 7 year old you know with her own ipod?" she thinks she's really cool.



4 comments:

lindseyj said...

me and gracie have the same headphones! :) happy birhtday!

Rebecca said...

Gracie looks like a preteen. I can't believe how old she looks. Where is my little niece? I hope she had a good birthday. We love her!

Jeff Garfield said...

I love the faces that Gracie pulls for the camera.

Anonymous said...

I am anticipating your next post, please feed my addiction!