Welcome

Hello and welcome, this is about me, my family, hobbies, friends, etc. I love to scrapbook, read good books, watch TV, be a mom, hang with friends, find things on sale, and chocolate. Stop by my online scrapbook store, http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com/ to find great, hard to find products, be inspired, and make some new friends. Hope to see you all there. Kate

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Melt In Your Mouth


Doesn't this make you want to scrapbook? Too bad I don't have time to scrapbook for myself because I can't wait to use this! 14 days and counting until Expo, and then I will be normal again.

3 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh that is ONE YUMMY kit!!!! love it, hope expo comes quick I can only imagine what you are going through. I hope to possibly make it Saturday.. maybe!!

Anonymous said...

umm can you just use those to scrapbook my life please? thanks.

sam & sarah said...

this is the best kit ever!
so me!
so love it!!!