Welcome

Hello and welcome, this is about me, my family, hobbies, friends, etc. I love to scrapbook, read good books, watch TV, be a mom, hang with friends, find things on sale, and chocolate. Stop by my online scrapbook store, http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com/ to find great, hard to find products, be inspired, and make some new friends. Hope to see you all there. Kate

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

boo hoo!

boo hoo is what my cousin Andrew and I used to say when we were feeling sorry for ourselves, well I have been having one of those days. I'm having extremely bad morning sickness (all day) and I have had an extremely bad cold on top of it (it just won't go away). I haven't felt like moving from my bed for the past week, I haven't cleaned my house in over a month (seriously, my bathrooms look like a truck stop, and if you don't believe me ask Lindsey). I have no yard for my children to play in for the upcoming "heatwave" weekend, or for the entire summer for that matter. I have other things happen to me that are associated with pregnancy that I won't mention in particular, but make me extremely uncomfortable. I miss my sister in Japan like you wouldn't believe and got an email from her today that made my cry uncontrollaby for 10 minutes.

What I need is a weekend of scrapbooking with some girl friends, my mom, sister-in-laws (anybody!) with good food and good music and some laughter because right now I'm just feeling sorry for myself.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hello! This is the sister in Japan that sent the email. I should have known to not write a heart felt email to a newly, sick, pregnant woman. I'm so sorry I added to your emotions. I just miss you and wish we could have some good times again! I hope you feel better from your cold, morning sickness, and being bummed. I love you!

lindseyj said...

oh, and i saw your bathroom the SAME day you wrote this... and it wasn't even messy. and neither was your house! seriously get a grip. you're amazing. and no, i don't like to use puncuation or capital letters when i'm tired.

kathie said...

i'm coming to get owen next week so hopefully that will help a little. so sorry you are so miserable. this too shall pass (but not soon enough, huh). i love you too.