Welcome

Hello and welcome, this is about me, my family, hobbies, friends, etc. I love to scrapbook, read good books, watch TV, be a mom, hang with friends, find things on sale, and chocolate. Stop by my online scrapbook store, http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com/ to find great, hard to find products, be inspired, and make some new friends. Hope to see you all there. Kate

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summer to do list...




For the past few months I have been thinking about my summer to do list which consists of two things:

1-Potty train Millie
2-Teach Owen how to ride his bike without training wheels

Well last Saturday, he beat me to it. He decided he wanted to ride without the training wheels so Jeff took them off, and off he went. He didn't need any help, and he didn't fall, he just rode his bike.

That was easy, somehow I have a feeling that number 1 on my list is not going to go as smoothly.

3 comments:

kathie said...

he looks so cute and happy that he could do it and it was so easy for him. that's exciting. now you probably won't be able to get him off but that's ok. it releases energy. haha.

lindseyj said...

cute!

wendipooh13 said...

that is sooo exciting!!! my Sydney just did the same!! how fun...