Welcome

Hello and welcome, this is about me, my family, hobbies, friends, etc. I love to scrapbook, read good books, watch TV, be a mom, hang with friends, find things on sale, and chocolate. Stop by my online scrapbook store, http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com/ to find great, hard to find products, be inspired, and make some new friends. Hope to see you all there. Kate

Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Stacie!



Today is Stacie's, my oldest sister, birthday!
Things I love about her:

1-She is very organized
2-When she calls and leaves a message on your voice mail, every time without a doubt, it is always over 5 minutes long.
3-There is always some reason why she is late somewhere, and she likes to explain in detail what exactly happened to make her late.
4-She makes really good food.
5-She loves to take pictures of all her nieces and nephews, a lot.
6-She still doesn't have a computer.
7-She still is using her film camera even though she has a digital one.
8-She sends birthday cards to everyone in the family every year, and she never misses.
9-The face she makes when she does her hair.

and the last thing I love about Stacie:

10- Her toes.

Happy Birthday Stace, we love you.

No comments: