Welcome

Hello and welcome, this is about me, my family, hobbies, friends, etc. I love to scrapbook, read good books, watch TV, be a mom, hang with friends, find things on sale, and chocolate. Stop by my online scrapbook store, http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com/ to find great, hard to find products, be inspired, and make some new friends. Hope to see you all there. Kate

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Oliver Jack Garfield


We are home from the hospital, everyone is healthy and the baby finally has a name.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness kate...your story made me hold my breath the entire time. I am SO glad you and Oliver are okay. He is adorable!

Emme Packer Blog said...

I want to seeee you guys.

Natalie said...

Oliver is so cute...I am so glad you guys are home and well.

JuLene said...

His is so cute! I'm glad that everything is okay and you are both doing well. I love his name!

Sasha Fisher said...

Wow!! Oliver is a cutie. Okay so you totally freaked me out with your story...and I thought cancer was bad. I am so thankful you are well and that no permant damage was done. Keep up the good work!!