Welcome

Hello and welcome, this is about me, my family, hobbies, friends, etc. I love to scrapbook, read good books, watch TV, be a mom, hang with friends, find things on sale, and chocolate. Stop by my online scrapbook store, http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com/ to find great, hard to find products, be inspired, and make some new friends. Hope to see you all there. Kate

Friday, June 6, 2008

silly millie...




Millie is going through a phase where she can't wear anything other than a costume of some sort, or a princess dress. When she does let me get her dressed in clothes, she has to add a snow hat (like the top picture) or some accessory to add some personality to her outfit.

She has even been wearing her princess dresses to bed at night because she refuses to take them off. She is so full of personality and she cracks me up on a daily basis, 2 year olds can be so fun!

4 comments:

Emme Packer Blog said...

ha ha i love her so much

kathie said...

she is so funny and, you're right, full of personality. i love how she gets so excited about every little thing!

Natalie said...

Kate-
How the heck are you? Congrats on number 4. I found your blog through my sis summer. I am loving it. How long have you been doing the scrapebook thing? We all need to get together sometime. I have a blog too, but you have to be invited to it. So send me a email at natalie@simpleexpressionsllc.com and I can invite you. Also I don't know if you have sasha blog site but it is www.happyfisherfamily.blogspot.com Talk to you soon and hopefully the morning sickness subsides.

Sasha Fisher said...

Kate,
Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I am so glad to see you and your family. Your kids are adorable just like you!! I will check back often. Miss ya like crazy.