Welcome

Hello and welcome, this is about me, my family, hobbies, friends, etc. I love to scrapbook, read good books, watch TV, be a mom, hang with friends, find things on sale, and chocolate. Stop by my online scrapbook store, http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com/ to find great, hard to find products, be inspired, and make some new friends. Hope to see you all there. Kate

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cabin '08
Millie's Mosquito Bites
The "squitos" were so bad this year for some reason, the worst that any of us can remember. Poor Millie was getting attacked constantly even with the gallons of repellent we were using.
"The Girls"
Hailey, Gracie, and Anna, these three are always together, all the time and Hailey was a big help with Millie since Jeff wasn't able to come up and I was still having some morning sickness.
Hailey, Gracie, and Owen tubing. Owen loved the tube, the higher the waves the better, and Gracie was right there with him, even when Uncle Craig was driving and scaring me half to death, they were still yelling, "faster, faster".
My cute boy. I think Owen loves the cabin the most out of all my kids, he just gets so excited to go and doesn't stop talking about it for weeks after. Owen and I had a couple of fun talks while sitting on the dock about our favorite things about the cabin. He loves: Grandpa's boat rides, the tube, going on walks, swimming, Sea-Doo rides, and playing with cousins.

S'mores and Millie don't really go together, but she sure loved them. After we were done with the S'mores and were going back to the cabin I realized by pants just didn't feel right, I looked down and I had an entire s'more stuck to my butt. It fell off before we could take a picture, but we were all laughing pretty hard.
The remnants of my s'more.
We had a lot of fun at the cabin this year, we wish that all the cousins could come, Gracie says it's not the same without the Peterson's but hopefully in a couple of years they will be up there with us. My mom told me I can't go anymore unless Jeff is with me (I had only a couple of breakdowns while we were there), but it is really hard when I'm sick and trying entertain, feed, bathe, etc. etc. 3 kids by myself for 2 weeks, but the cabin is worth it, and thank goodness no more morning sickness!!! Finally.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Kate...that looks like so much fun!! What great memories for you and your kids to have especially with the cousins. I remember there was 1 time you invited me to go up...and I remember it was around the time I went to Jerusalem and I couldn't get the time off of work. So bummed... I think their was a mouse in someone's sleeping bag that time?! I don't remember for sure. I am really looking forward to seeing you guys this Sunday!!

wendipooh13 said...

Kate... looks like tons of fun and good times, I always loved getting together with family and cousins... sooo sorry about all those bites... ouch:(

JuLene said...

Seeing those cabin pictures brought back a lot of fun memories. Sorry about the melt downs and bug bites. I can only imagine trying to keep track of 3 kids while feeling yucky. I'm glad that you had a great time. Miss you lots!

Rebecca said...

I shouldn't have looked at this blog-