Welcome

Hello and welcome, this is about me, my family, hobbies, friends, etc. I love to scrapbook, read good books, watch TV, be a mom, hang with friends, find things on sale, and chocolate. Stop by my online scrapbook store, http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com/ to find great, hard to find products, be inspired, and make some new friends. Hope to see you all there. Kate

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

expo so soon?




Doesn't it feel like expo was just here? Well it does to me, and Lindsey and I have only about a month and a half to be ready, the problem is, we haven't really started...anything. And to make matters worse, we are doing a St.George expo in Nov. so thats two we have to get ready for. We need about 100 layouts designed per expo and about 3,000 kits packaged. Right now we have about 10 layouts designed, and most of them have almost sold out already, so we pretty much have about 200 kits packaged, maybe.

So it's going to be a busy few weeks, and it doesn't help that Lindsey has a brand new baby, I'm moving this week (to a house that is a major fixer upper, including which an exterior paint job which has to be done *asap* or I just won't be able to stand living there) and I'm 5 months pregnant, (oh and I have 3 kids too).

hmmm... wish us luck.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh kate, you just made my panic mode set in for you. yikes!!! have you picked out the paint for the house yet?

JuLene said...

It sounds like you have more than enough on your plate right now. I'll admit when I first started reading your blog I was a little jealous about how your life was going with the business and the kids. But I don't think I'd enjoy being in your shoes right now. I thought my life was hectic. I do wish that I was out there. I would love to help you put your packets together. How was the weekend with the girls? I haven't heard anything about it.

lindseyj said...

WE CAN DO IT!!! :)