Welcome

Hello and welcome, this is about me, my family, hobbies, friends, etc. I love to scrapbook, read good books, watch TV, be a mom, hang with friends, find things on sale, and chocolate. Stop by my online scrapbook store, http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com/ to find great, hard to find products, be inspired, and make some new friends. Hope to see you all there. Kate

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

how old is she?

Today as I was trying to get stuff done, Millie was sitting next to me entertaining herself by making up songs, once I realized what she was doing I started listening to what she was actually singing, something about, "so and so is SO handsome, and something something handsome" seriously every other word was handsome. So I asked her what she was singing, and she said:

"I Hannah Tanna, mom, Hannah Tanna"

Seriously?

Then she broke out with: "I best of both worlds"

She's not even 3 yet, I'm already worried.

1 comment:

lindseyj said...

I miss her! (and you :)