Welcome

Hello and welcome, this is about me, my family, hobbies, friends, etc. I love to scrapbook, read good books, watch TV, be a mom, hang with friends, find things on sale, and chocolate. Stop by my online scrapbook store, http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com/ to find great, hard to find products, be inspired, and make some new friends. Hope to see you all there. Kate

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's a....

BOY!!!

I have to say, this is no surprise to me, I have "known" it was a boy since before I found out I was pregnant as I knew with all my other kids. For some reason I always just know.

One week ago we had an ultrasound, and the tech looked for a while and while he wasn't sure, he suspected it was a girl, the whole time I was thinking, "hello? it's a boy", but he kept saying, "I can't be sure, but I think it's a girl". When we left, I told Jeff. "It's a boy" and sure enough when we went back today, the other tech could tell right away that it was a boy, and it was obvious to Jeff and I also.

So Owen will have a little brother, and we will have 2 boys and 2 girls, I think we will stop while we're ahead.

p.s. mom I hope you don't read this before I will call you tomorrow, I know you would rather hear in person, I would have called earlier but I had to ichat Beega first, I promised.

7 comments:

Sasha Fisher said...

Congratulations!! 2 boys and 2 girls, you could not have planned that any better. I love the pictures of your cabin trip. You have some seriously cute kids.

lindseyj said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooke said...

Congratulations on the good news! Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Anonymous said...

I knew you'd have a boy too! So stoked. Don't name him Ernie.

Natalie said...

congratulations! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see you on the 20th!!!

Sarie said...

Just wanted to say congratulations! 4 kids? that will be crazy, but they all come one by one. Congrats on the boy! Perfect.

wendipooh13 said...

congrats!!!! 2 boys and 2 girls!!! that is soo fun.. funny how you just know what it will be!!! congrats again...